Mineral Processing Application
Diverse Range of Mineral Processing Reagents to Cover Complete Supply Chain in the Minerals and Metals Sectors
InterChem’s mining reagents are finding wider use in the global mineral processing industry as the industry seeks to achieve improved metallurgical performance, cost efficiency and an improved environmental and safety impact from the reagents they use.
With manufacturing sites and technical teams located in Australia, InterChem combines its global feedstock reach with in-depth regional and sector specific support. We utilise our industry leading synthesis and solutions for our customer’s specific needs that add value and competitive advantage. InterChem therefore supplies a number of mineral processing products used in flotation and other separation processes, supported by our experienced metallurgy team.
Please contact your local InterChem representative or send an email to email@example.com to find out more information on our full range of mineral processing reagents.
Products and Application Areas Include:
- Commodities such as copper sulphate (CuSO4), sodium metabisulfite (SMBS), zinc sulphate (ZnSO4), lead nitrate (PbNO3) used as activators or depressants
- Sodium Hydrogen Sulfide (NaSH) for Flotation requirements
- Specialty defoamers from the INTERFOAM® range for mineral processing applications (thickening) and water treatment
- Dispersants/Depressants from the INTERCOL® and FLOATMAX® range
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Lubricants and Wire Rope Lubricants (ELASKON®) for general Mining applications