InterChem is resourced to support the continuous improvement objectives of our customers. Sound implementation of our technical and service solutions and maintaining stringent quality, product and environmental specifications, is how our specialty mining reagents help our customers in the mining industry improve their productivity and reduce operating costs while meeting complex metallurgical challenges. We leverage our industry and chemistry knowledge, supply chain networks, applications expertise and regular on-site technical and metallurgical support to optimize mining operations in mineral processing, solvent extraction and other separation processes.
Mining Solutions and After Sales Service
InterChem provides a high level of technical support and services as part of our supply offer. Our technical support complements our technical framework with the overall aims to:
- reduce the impact of the production site on the environment,
- conceive new safe and efficient technologies with respect to the environment,
- preserve resources, minimise waste and treat it without risk to the environment,
- work with our customers and the authorities to conceive and continually improve our products while minimising their impact on health, safety and the environment,
- develop high performance methods, and
- train personnel in product and industrial safety, environmental protection techniques, and attitudes.
We recommend that Interchem representatives conduct site visits to each of our customers’ operating sites to personalise the service and help achieve on-going improvements. InterChem offers the following additional services during regular site visits:
- Site surveys
- Basic training
- Information updates
- Metallurgical support